Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The End of the Blog

I have been blogging for almost two years and have decided to stop. For now. Up to this point my blogs have been about my day to day activities, dealing with grief and a lot of venting. With so many changes in my life, this is just a natural progression that I no longer keep this up. If I do blog again (probably starting back in the summer) it will be a professional blog dealing with my freelance work and other professional stuff. If I do start this and if you would like to know about it, let me know and I'll send you the link once I get it up and running.

Thanks for reading, thanks for the emails and thanks for the laughs that we've shared.

Ann

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hate it that you're stopping yet again! I know that I've fallen off the blogging world but I'm coming back soon! I hope that your move went safe and I hope to have your new contact info soon. Mine has changed too.... kim.morrow@att.net

LOVE YOU!
MISS YOU!
Kim

Kim said...

Come back! Come back! Come back!

I miss you and miss reading about your days.

Kim said...

Okay...I've updated my blog twice now! WOW!

Email me when you get a chance!

Kim
kim.morrow@att.net