Thursday, January 3, 2008

Short entry

Well, I just erased my entire entry that I spent 20 minutes writing. I'll need to pull out my journal and write tonight as I was venting about little things that are bugging me. I didn't realize how much things have built up for me!

So, I'll keep this entry light and brief. It's a new year - one that I hope holds many good things for all of us. Today marked the end of my first month on the new job. December 31 marked the end of my fourth month of living here. Le has had a wonderful time in "winter camp" and is kind of bummed about regular school starting back on Monday.

I've been missing Ray like crazy but at least now the grief has lessened considerably. I guess I'll never ring in a new year and not feel a little sadness. He loved New Year's Eve and always made a big deal over it - at home. We always had fun.

Well, laundry is calling me and the other usual nighttime activities that need to be done before I can go to bed. Hopefully I will have more time to blog over the weekend.


No comments: